Juju Charm Ecosystem Status for 5 June 2013
- No major changes this week
- “Core” package available as Python library. “programmable” forking interface coming soon
- No easy way to install and use at the moment (no ppa, pip, etc) must branch in to charm
- GUI team using testing plug-in and giving feedback / proposals.
- Harness coming out this week to streamline testing
- Landing Real soon now, UI stuff is done.
- Just relocated into juju core. lp https://launchpad.net/juju-core/docs
- What team should “own” docs?
- docs should follow juju-core milestones
Blockers on Trello
- Still waiting on backports/PPA for 12.04.
- Still stuck on removing drupal6 from the store.
Charm Framework updates
- Jeff and Mims need to start working on node.js.
- Rails, blocking on arosales
- gunicorn - Patrick Hetu has redone the Gunicorn charm as a subordinate. ~charmers overall think this is a great direction to explore, having the app be the primary, and the webserver be the subordinate. Nice job Patrick!