Juju Ecosystem Report for 26 June
Here’s the latest on the world of Juju Charms!
Charm Tools and Helpers and Testing
- Marco on holiday, escapes our torment.
- Nick’s vengeance is upon us.
- Removed the jade dependency, pure HTML now.
- Docs go live, probably tomorrow! (Thursday)
- Public shaming time:
- Nick did only 2 videos.
- Jorge only did one.
- Everyone else blew off the requirement and should be publicly flogged.
- Need to do .htaccess for the URLs.
- Welcome Pavel & Co, working on Rack charm, it will be awesome.
- Patrick Hetu’s work reviewed and in for gunicorn.
Goals from last week and this week.
- Mims to sync with Dave on juju-core pre-install hooks: TODO still
- Mims: 0mq and storm: 2 out of 10, coming along.
- Mims prepping for Stanford talk: In progress. :)
- Everyone: When you touch a charm, rate it, categorize it, see if you can give it an icon.
- Do your docs videos!
- People who did not do docs/videos this week and need to be embarrassed
- Jorge Castro 50% fail
- Antonio Rosales 100% fail
- Mark Mims 100% fail
- Marco Ceppi 100% fail
- nick: 4 videos - 50% FAIL, only 2/4, 2 still TODO
- utlemming: on vacation
- marco: vacation
- revision files no longer needed in charms, so if you see them, blow it away!
- Mark to edit
charm proofto not complain about revision file missing.
- Charm this School this Friday!
- Prep for OSCON on schedule!