Juju Ecosystem Status for 14 August
- Halfway through Charm Charmpionship
- We now have debug-hooks!
- Improvements to the local provider
- 1.12 stable in ppa:juju/stable ppa
- 1.13.1 development release in ppa:/juju/devel
- In progress, and when Marco returns there will be more info and details on how to run and purpose of project.
- Nick is off today
- Feedback from -core to improve docs
- Improve “the first 30 minute” experience
- Includes improvements to front page
- Draft pages from old-docs need review to see if they are appropriate to new docs.
- Figure out the header situation. Specifically, duplicaton of the navigatoin in each page.
- Update/Confirm instructions
- General meeting on the docs experience including UX tsting
- Recently Changed
- New Rack Charm, more details on this charming coming (list and blog post).
- Review queue down to 5 items – thanks m_3 and marcoceppi
- New MapR charm, in review atm.
- New charm: charybdis IRC server
- bittornado had some fixes
- minor Wordpress updates
- sidnei experimenting with using “evahi” subordiante charm
- Good fixes
- Planning has begun for the OpenStack Summit Hong Kong
- AWS re:Invent
- CFP due for Ruby conf at the end of August (m_3)
- MongoSV this fall/winter
Charm Championship!!! \o/
- [jorge] Blog about –to: DONE
- [jorge] Ask Forum moderators to put Juju/Cloud section on the front page: DONE
- [marco] upgrades video (I missed another week): INPROGRESS
- [pavel] email list on continuous deployment story using Rails charm: INPROGRESS,
- [arosales, m_3] To get feedback to pavel: INPROGRESS
- [evilnick] Charm Author docs structure: INPROGRESS
- [marco] amulet sentry integration: INPROGRESS
- [nick] Add local provider getting started docs: TODO
- [pavel] Work on amulet integration testing: TODO
- [pavel] Start investigating how to do backup in Rails: TODO
- [jorge] Confirm HP install instructoins: TODO
- [evilnick] Confirm header situration. Specifically, duplicaton of the navigatoin in each page: TODO
- [marco] Mail list on Amulet instructions, and general information
- [jorge] To identify draft pages in docs: TODO
- [m_3] Final review for the Rack charm to go into the Store
- [m_3] Confirm ruby conf submission
- [jorge] Update Charm School